Rebecca Dunning, Operations Director
A social care professional with 20 years experience of services for people with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs. She has extensive experience of developing and managing day services, residential facilities and supported living provision.
- Operations Director – Current
- Deputy Chief Operating Officer – Learning Disabilities and Autism, Local Authority Trading Company
- Team Manager – Learning Disabilities and Autism, Local Authority
- Specialist Project Manager – Dementia services and complex needs, Local Authority
Ian Hutchinson, RNLD, Clinical Lead
Ian is a Registered Nurse (Learning Disabilities) who has also undertaken additional qualifications related to Social Work, Cognitive Therapy, Adult Education and Safeguarding. He has worked in the health and social care sector since the late 1970’s with a focus on services for people with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health Issues. He has a proven track record in developing and leading services in the NHS, Local Authorities and independent sector. As an adult Ian was diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome / ASD, something that he feels has given him a unique insight into developing services for people who are on the Autistic Spectrum.
- Clinical Lead – current
- Chief Operating Officer – Local Authority Trading Company, Learning Disability services
- Clinical Consultant – NHS & independent sector, Learning Disabilities & Autism services
- Clinical Director – Independent sector, Mental Health services for children and adults
- Hospital Director – Independent sector, Mental Health services for children and adults
- Assistant Director – Local Authority, Adult Social Care for adults
- Clinical Nurse Manager – NHS, Learning Disability services for children and adults
- Service Manager – Local Authority, Learning Disability community services
Sarah Burton, RNLD, Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Clinical Nurse Specialist – Current
- Senior Manager – Learning and Autism, supported living services, Independent Sector
- Senior Community Nurse – Learning Disability and Autism, behaviour and specialist interventions lead, NHS
- Community Nurse – Learning Disabilities, NHS
- Registered Nurse – Learning Disabilities, Autism and complex health needs, NHS
Simon Martin, Positive Behavioural Support Assistant – SE Area
Simon also moved into social care following his graduation from university. Over the past five years has progressed from Support Worker to Service Manager before joining us to focus on positive behavioural support interventions for individuals with complex needs. He is also a PROACT – SCIPr -UK instructor.
Natalie Smith, Team Manager – South London
Following her graduation from university eight years ago Natalie embarked on her career in social care within services supporting people with learning disabilities and autism. Following completion of higher level management and leadership qualifications she progressed to managerial roles and also has experience of leading services for people with mental health issues and physical disabilities.
Malcom Pearce, PROACT-SCIPr Lead
Malcolm has worked withing the field of Learning Disabilities and Autism since the 1980’s holding a number of specialist NHS posts related to complex behavioural needs and challenging behaviour. He holds qualifications in Applied Behavioral Analysis (Tizzard Centre, University of Kent) and is an accredited PROACT-SCIPr-UK instructor. Malcolm leads on policy development and staff training on all aspects of physical intervention linked to Positive Behaviour Support strategies.