Rebecca Dunning, Operations Director
A social care professional with 20 years experience of services for people with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs. She has extensive experience of developing and managing day services, residential facilities and supported living provision.
- Operations Director – Current
- Deputy Chief Operating Officer – Learning Disabilities and Autism, Local Authority Trading Company
- Team Manager – Learning Disabilities and Autism, Local Authority
- Specialist Project Manager – Dementia services and complex needs, Local Authority
Sarah Burton, RNLD, Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Clinical Nurse Specialist – Current
- Senior Manager – Learning and Autism, supported living services, Independent Sector
- Senior Community Nurse – Learning Disability and Autism, behaviour and specialist interventions lead, NHS
- Community Nurse – Learning Disabilities, NHS
- Registered Nurse – Learning Disabilities, Autism and complex health needs, NHS
Natalie Smith, Team Manager – South London
Following her graduation from university eight years ago Natalie embarked on her career in social care within services supporting people with learning disabilities and autism. Following completion of higher level management and leadership qualifications she progressed to managerial roles and also has experience of leading services for people with mental health issues and physical disabilities.
Malcom Pearce, PROACT-SCIPr Lead
Malcolm has worked withing the field of Learning Disabilities and Autism since the 1980’s holding a number of specialist NHS posts related to complex behavioural needs and challenging behaviour. He holds qualifications in Applied Behavioral Analysis (Tizzard Centre, University of Kent) and is an accredited PROACT-SCIPr-UK instructor. Malcolm leads on policy development and staff training on all aspects of physical intervention linked to Positive Behaviour Support strategies.